Wednesday 29 January 2014

10 Awesome Bicycle Quotes

Credit: Vimeo


To bike or not to bike... Had the bicycle been around when Shakespeare penned his famous works, he surely would have written this quote. 


Here are our ten favourite cycling quotes to kick off 2014. 




Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride - John F. Kennedy


Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring. –Desmond Tutu


Cycle tracks will be abound in Utopia -H.G. Wells


It never gets easier, you just go faster - Greg LeMond


When my legs hurt, I say: "Shut up legs! Do what I tell you to do! - Jens Voigt


If I can bicycle, I bicycle. - David Attenboroug


Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride - John F. Kennedy


Get a bicycle. You will not regret it if you live -Mark Twain


When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. -H.G. Wells


It is the unknown around the corner that turns my wheels - Heinz Stucke


Know of any other great quotes? Let us know in the comments below...

2 comments:

  1. I only count 9 (excluding the double JFK quote...).

    ReplyDelete
  2. “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them.” Ernest Hemingway

    ReplyDelete