Thursday, 9 October 2014
Amy's Ride SA Strava Challenge - Willunga Hill
Join us on the Amy's Ride SA 2014 Strava Challenge - Willunga Hill. Prize for fastest time on event day - 2 November 2014
You got it. It's called the Amy's Ride SA Strava Challenge - Willunga Hill. Winner takes home a dozen mix McLaren Vale wines thanks to Serafino Winery.
Here's what you do...
1. Check out the Amy's Ride SA 2014 Strava Challenge - Willunga Hill ride segment on Strava-http://www.strava.com/segments/8254132
2. Join Strava or Log in to your Strava account (Strava is FREE for standard use. It allows you to track your rides and runs via your iphone, Android or GPS device, analyse your performance and compare with friends.)
3. Star the segment so it appears in the "My Segments" section of your profile.
4. Download the iPhone app or Android app for FREE to record your ride activity and sync it to your account/profile.
4. At the start of the challenge, switch on your iPhone app or Android app or GPS device and record the activity. (there will be sign posts on the day of the event!)
5. Sync your activity. You will appear on our segment leaderboard. Both FREE and Premium member results will appear on the real-time leaderboards, but only premium members can see the leaderboard, including results, during an activity.
Winner will be announced at the finishing venue on event day. Good luck and enjoy the challenge! Register for Amy's Ride SA
How to sync/upload your activity to Strava when
using GPS devices below:
TOM TOM device